You might find fotos of recent events here
And our website is → here ←
Beetle Lab Members
- Ditta Amran Balke, Project and Collections Management
- Jerome Morinière MSc, PhD student, currently taxonomic coordinator GBOL - German Barcode of Life at ZSM
- Dr Yoandri Suárez Megna (University of Oriente (Cuba), Santiago de Cuba -- Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung, Postdoctoral Fellow, 2 years from autumn 2016)
- I should count as an associate member a mysterious Brazilian scientist who runs our INDOBIOSYS related activities at ZSM and whose name I shall reveal later...
- Dr. Arnaud Faille (at ZSM as Alexander von Humboldt Postdoctoral Fellow and then DFG Postdoctoral Fellow), he is now in Paris
- Agust Kilmaskossu (State University of Papua, Manokwari, 2015)
- Dr. Wisrutta Atthakor (xxxxx, Bangkok, Thailand, 30.01.2016-12.03.2016, DFG Initiation of bilateral cooperation grant)
- Dr. Jesus Gomez-Zurita (Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung, Postdoctoral Fellow) now at molevol.cmima.csic.es/gomez-zurita
- Dr. Jiri Skuhrovec (Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung, Postdoctoral Fellow) now at Crop Research Institute, Prague
- Dr. Oliver Hawlitschek, DFG PhD student (now at ZSM Herpetology) - finished his PhD summa cum laude - excellent! Oli is now in Barcelona.
- Dr. Emmanuel F.A. Toussaint, DFG PhD student, now in the Andrew Short lab in Kansas - USA Also finished summa cum laude ! He won the 2016 RJH Hintelmann award for excellence in zoological systematics.
Jobs / PhD positions
Our Favourite Partner
Species ID page of the month
The Beetle D N A Lab
Here you find protocols, primer sequences and references and basically a guide to sequencing happiness.
And when things go wrong...
Meetings we participate in
Here we provide habitat pictures and all sorts of background on how to collect the beetles we study.
Stammtisch Bayerischer Coleopterologen
These are the pages of the working group of Bavarian Coleopterologists... from here on in German!
Willkommen beim Arbeitskreis der bayerischen Käferfreunde. Klicken Sie hier, um zu unseren Internetseiten zu gelangen: Arbeitskreis der bayerischen Käferfreunde
Bioline: Agnieszka Siekaniec, firstname.lastname@example.org, Angebotsnummer 2015: AS1501164